1. There is no problem so complex that it cannot simply be blamed on the pilot. ~ Dr Earl Weiner
2. To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything. ~ Otto Lilienthal
3. Safety second is my motto. ~ Locklear
4. Speed is life, altitude is life insurance.
5. The man who flies an airplane … must believe in the unseen. ~ Richard Bach
6. There is no excuse for an airplane unless it will fly fast! ~ Roscoe Turner
7. The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t. ~ Douglas Adams
8. Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. ~ Rickenbacker
9. Flying is like sex —I’ve never had all I wanted but occasionally I’ve had all I could stand.
View original post 567 more words